feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in Bloglines

Soldering Station--An Introduction

Assalamoalaikum! Hello and Welcome Dear Visitor!

Being an Electronic Engineer, i always wanted to feel what i have studied so far in my engineering. I have so many books, magazines and project ideas with me that i really feel are a gift to me by my Creator. This blog as the name suggests, Soldering Station, is not just a page, it is hub, a platform for those who want to learn and feel the real side of Electronic Engineering. I never ever been a good student when it comes to craming the theory. I always had love for doing Engineering Practically. So that i may not just read the transistor, but also use it, i may not just see the ic, i also implement it.

Right throughout my four years of Engineering at NED Univeristy, i always had interests in PROJECTS. My final year project was also quite different from others. This blog is a place for people of the same kind. I would like to share what i have in my engineering world. I do expect the very same from you. I think we can make it a good round-table-conferrence to discuss our minds, our engineering. I would feel a great contentment, if even a single person can get and learn from this blog. Im not a professional blogger, but thats not something which can stop me from taking this positive step.

Come, lets do it for the betterment of mankind, Lets go and prove who are Electronic Engineers...



0 comments:

Post a Comment